Luxury Vinyl Plank Care & Warranty
- Product Care
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Care & Warranty
- If you choose to have your LVT un-grouted or is a click system, moisture can sit in the grooves allowing a peeling or bubbling affect, always mop up excess water and never let it sit for long periods of time.
- For basic maintenance always sweep your floors and when vacuuming avoid using a beater bar.
- Use a damp mop head to wash floors with a diluted floor cleaner made for your specific flooring. Harsh chemicals should not be used on LVT/LVP.
- For preventing damage to your floors make sure you use drapes and window covering to dilute light coming in as direct sunlight can discolour your LVT/LVP over time.
- You should also use felt pads on the feet of your furniture, this will lessen the risk of scratching the floor.
- Make sure you have good quality area rugs and door mats to keep outside dirt and debris off your floors, and make sure you clean under them regularly as dust can collect underneath and scratch your floors.